accolades & fast facts
At Anytime Fitness, we love what we do. And every so often, our hard work is recognized. We’re not one to brag, but if you’re so inclined, a collection of industry accolades and company facts below can be found below.
The growth of Anytime Fitness at a glance:
- More than 1,000 clubs have opened over the past 4 years.
- Our 2,000,000th member joined in February 2014.
- Over 2,000 clubs are open in all 50 states, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Chile, the United Kingdom, Ireland, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Qatar, India, and Japan.
- A new club opens every business day.
- A new member joins every three minutes.
- Top Global Franchises: Anytime Fitness — 1st
- Top 500 Franchises: Anytime Fitness — 2nd
- Top Fitness Franchises: Anytime Fitness — 1st
- Fastest Growing Franchises: Anytime Fitness — 10th
- Top Company Cultures (Large Companies): Anytime Fitness — 25th
- For the 6th year in a row, Franchise Business Review has given Anytime Fitness its top rating and an "FBR 50" Franchisee Satisfaction Award.
- Placed on its "Honor Roll" for being a five-time Inc. 5000 honoree
- "Fastest-Growing Fitness Club in the World."
- 260 news clubs in 2012
- "Fastest-growing" 6 years in a row
- #1 Co-Ed Fitness Club in the World" with 2,345 open clubs
- #3 on the "Number of Members" list with 1,795,000
- #7 on the "Revenues" list with $484,000,000 (FY2012)
- #1 Best Company to Work For in Minnesota (large companies — 2012 and 2013)
- Anytime Fitness named one of Minnesota’s "Top Workplaces" (2011, 2012, 2013)
- America's Most Promising Companies: Anytime Fitness — 14th (view ranking)
- Top 20 Franchises for the Buck:** Anytime Fitness — 18th (view ranking)
- The International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association's annual IHRSA Global 25, published in the July 2010 issue of Club Business International, found Anytime Fitness added 642 units in the last two years to become the "Fastest Growing Fitness Club in the World.”
- Anytime Fitness co-founders Jeff Klinger and Chuck Runyon were presented the John McCarthy Industry Visionary of the Year Award by the International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA) for 2009.
- The John McCarthy Industry Visionary of the Year Award is presented to the individual(s) who has made an unprecedented or unique contribution to the advancement of the club industry as a whole.
- Fast 50: Anytime Fitness — #1 Fastest-Growing Private Company in Minnesota
- Annual "Fast 55" List:Anytime Fitness — 35th
- For the 5th year in a row, NMFI named Anytime Fitness among the "Top 50 Franchises for Minorities.”
- Anytime Fitness ranked #1 on its 2011 list of "Top 25 Hispanic Franchise Companies.”
- Anytime Fitness ranked #6 on its list of "Top Global Franchises Under $50k.”
- Anytime Fitness ranked #47 on its 2013 list of "Top 100 Global Franchises.”
- Anytime Fitness was named one of CNN Money's "10 Great Franchise Bets.”
- #1 Best Franchise Business Model." (2011)